Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Subconscious is Having a Field Day

Last night, I had 2 rather wierd dreams, both in reference to jobs/work that I did until about a year ago.

In the first dream, I was a Mary Kay consultant doing a skin care class. I was having a hard time finding the right shade of eye color for one of the people there, because MKC had done yet another overhaul on the product line. While that in itself isn't crazy, since it happens ALL THE TIME! The 'faces' at the party were a bit odd - they were pirates. Yes, pirates, and they were really getting ticked at the product changes that were happening, once again. Would YOU want to attempt to sell makeup to an angry pirate? I don't think so!

In the second dream, I was working at Taco Bell. Only, the restaurant was being run in my kitchen. The hot line was my sink and we were having trouble fitting all the food in there and there was issues with keeping hot water in the sink. There was also issues with bad food being delivered and we kept running out of hot food - but I don't recall seeing any customers.

I can say for certain, that I absolutely do not miss doing either of these things. In fact, I have only eaten Taco Bell one time in the past 10 months and that's only because my Mom brought it over for lunch one day. I just wish my subconsious would give it up!

No comments: