Friday, February 13, 2009

I Beat It!!!

I finally got all 120 stars as Mario on Super Mario Galaxy! I think this is an awesome video game. Definitely challenging, but also very fun. Its hard to find that balance in video games. I've always liked Super Mario games, but the only other one I've ever beaten was the first Super Mario Brothers on the original Nintendo Entertainment System. I've never played the Gamecube or N64, but I'd like to play Mario 64 on the Wii. You can download old game system games for a pretty decent price on the Wii. We just need to either get some old Gamecube remotes or get some Wii Classic remotes so that we can play some of those older games that we've never tried.

I definitely think that the hardest levels are the Boulderguist Daredevil Run, the Luigi's Purple Coins and Dreadnaught's Purple coins.

Now I get to play it as Luigi. What fun!

No comments: