Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Randon Things About Me

1. I'm going to Disney World this December.
2. I love to eat crab legs.
3. I've never seen "Its a Wonderful Life" or "Miracle on 34th Street"
4. We don't have cable or satellite TV; or caller ID.
5. I use cloth diapers and love it.
6. I have recently become passionate about helping the environment by reducing my family's waste. But, I don't believe in Global Warming.
7. I can't stand a hypocrite.
8. I believe that Colic is a symptom, not a condition.
9. I love to play Euchre.
10. I love to go camping - in a tent! No TV, no phone, no computer.
11. I like to play video games - specifically Mario Bros. games.
12. I worked at Taco Bell for 12 loooooong years.
13. I plan on having one more child.
14. I pretty much only bake from scratch - no boxed mixes!
15. I like Logic Puzzles
16. I cashed out my 401K just weeks before the market crashed to pay off debt so I could be a SAHM. I'm glad that I did it, too.
17. I hate it when businesses have misspellings on their marquee signs or in any of their literature. I usually won't do business with a company that doesn't take the time to use a spell checker.
18. I find myself turning into my mother. Its not a bad thing - I just hear things coming out of my mouth that she says or a tone of voice that sounds like her.
19. I like all my in-laws.
20. I have chronic rhinitis.
21. I never really went to college.
22. I didn't vote for Obama, but I'm tired of hearing people bashing him. There's nothing we can do but write to our congressmen, hope for the best and pray.
23. Until a year ago, I had size 11 feet. While I was pregnant, my feet grew to size 12. Do you know how hard it is to find a decent looking pair of size 12s?
24. I love spicy food and eat it despite having GERD.
25. I love Friends and have watched every episode many times. Matthew Perry is hilarious!

No comments: