Monday, December 8, 2008

Interesting Day

Apparently, my kids' huge stash of toys just isn't fun any more...My daughter decided to make a sunblock and craft paint stew while she was playing downstairs today.

I almost stepped in it.

My son and daughter were wrestling around upstairs after dinner tonight. I usually don't mind them rough housing, when they're downstairs or outside. I also tell them that if they are rough housing, that they should expect to get hurt. Accidentally, of course.

He thought it would be a good idea to haul off an punch his sister in the nose.

My baby likes to eat paper. I am constantly pulling papers and the like out of her mouth.

I found a piece of pink post-it note in her diaper.

My sister-in-law is pregnant with #4. This is the family that is in the Air Force and lives in Germany. My brother-in-law came back 3 months ago after being deployed in Kuwait and is leaving again in January for another tour (not sure where). Of course my father-in-law and mother-in-law are thrilled for this new baby (they are Catholic).

But they haven't even met baby #3.

My ex-sister-in-law may be pregnant with #3. Her oldest just turned 10 the other day! She did recently get re-married a short while ago and they just bought a new house.

It's the natural progression of things.

My husband took his car to get fixed 2 weeks ago. It was supposed to be done last Wednesday.

It' still in the shop.

No comments: