Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So...I Switched Cell Phones

I did it. I decided the other day that I certainly did not like my Sony Ericcson Z750A, and not just because it was pink. It just felt flimsy, it did not open easily one-handed and when you close the flip at the end of your phone call, the phone did not hang up. Talk about wasting minutes!

So...I switched. After MANY hours of research and indecision, I chose the Samsung Access A827. Let me just say that it is incredibly challenging to find a cell phone when you really don't want a whole lot on it. This phone is cool, though. It's a bar phone, which I haven't had one of those in ages. It has a pretty good battery, decent ring tones, blue tooth, multi-task (nice!), a decent camera with some pretty cool options, video camera with video share, a great screen that you could watch TV on and it came with earphones to plug in so you can do hands free or multitask while on a call.

I've had it only a few days and am still learning about all the features. So far, I love it! In this case, you get what you pay for and I'm glad I paid for a little bit nicer phone!

No comments: