Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Don't Let Me Loose In a Bookstore!!!

I love, Love, LOVE to read. I have been reading everything I could get my hands on ever since I can remember. I could seriously go bankrupt in a bookstore if I ever let myself go. I typically read up to 3 books at a time and always have several "on deck".

Books I Am Currently Reading
The Hollow by Nora Roberts
Serve God, Save the Planet by J. Matthew Sleeth, MD
The Shack by William P. Young

Books "On Deck"
Skinny Dip by Carl Hiassen
The One Year Bible, NLT
Lost New York by Nathan Silver
Dog Training for Dummies by Jack and Wendy Volhard
Dog Tricks for Dummies by Sarah Hodgson

Wow...My "On Deck" pile is getting a bit small.

Books I'd Like to Read Soon
Squeaky Green by Adam Lowry and Eric Ryan
Paper or Plastic by Daniel Imhoff and Roberto Carra
The Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts
Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich
Kill Chain by Meg Gardiner
Cross Country by James Patterson
6th Target by James Patterson
...In Death Series by J.D.Robb

No comments: