Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Goals for the Next 10 Years

I ran across a question in Yahoo! Answers asking what my goals are for the next 10 years.

Here's what I came up with:
*Taking the family to Disney World next December.
*Having another baby in 2010.
*Going to Hawaii for 10 yr. anniversary in 2011.
*A larger home by 2013.
*Taking the family to Disney World again in 2015.

My son will be 16 and my oldest daughter will be 14 in 2018, so I hope that I will have given them the knowledge and security to deal with the pressures of being a teenager. I also hope that I will be able to maintain my sanity while they do that!

My baby now will be 10 and if I'm blessed with a baby in 2010, he/she will be 8 in 2018. , so I hope that they would still enjoy being a kid and won't try to grow up too fast.

Thanks for asking!

No comments: