Friday, November 7, 2008

The Great Cloth Diaper Hunt

WOW! I never knew that there were SO many cloth diaper, natural wear, organic, BPA-free websites! I have recently been introduced to the Great Cloth Diaper Hunt and have been having so much fun trying to find the little owl/diaper icon. And I've been finding lots of other neat stuff along the way! (Too bad my favorite CD store, Pinstripes and Polkadots isn't involved) Almost all the sponsors involved even offer discounts to GCDH hunters. I actually force myself not to look too closely, otherwise, I'd be a broke mommy by now.

I have actually been, secretly, toying with the idea of starting my own Internet business (of some type) for quite a while now. I just don't know if it is something that I would be very good at or if I would actually make any money. It just seems like something that would be fun. I guess my previous stint with MK has me a little gun-shy to even do the research.
Maybe I'll take the time now.

No comments: