Thursday, September 4, 2008

My new Cell Phone...Is it a Keeper?

Let me start off by saying that I am not a person who needs all the extras on a cell phone. I don't talk on it much and I don't use it to do much else but talk. And play some Tetris while I'm waiting for the bell to ring when I pick my son up from school. I'm a meat and potatoes kind of girl when it comes to cell phones: give me decent signal, a decent battery and a decent camera and I'm a happy camper!

I had a V3 Razor, which totally crapped out on me. Then, my husband found a LG MP3 type phone for me on Craiglist. I never used the MP3 and it had a very short battery life. Yesterday, he went to the AT&T store to get his phone replaced and he picked up a phone for me - a Sony Ericsson Z750A. It is a phone that fits what I need, but it has a few cosmetic flaws that I can't decide if I can live with. 1.) It's pink. Which is fine and girly and feminine, except for the fact that it's pink. The casing is pink, the lights behind the buttons are pink, the wallpaper and menus are pink. It's REALLY pink. Ever since my stint in Mary Kay, I can not stand pink accessories! 2.) It has that shiny, mirror-like metallic casing on the front that shows fingerprints and smudges from a mile away and doesn't wipe clean easily at all. 3.) The casing on the back is plastic that makes it feel like a toy.

Maybe I'll like the purple one better...

No comments: